Add a little tropical warmth to your meal through this Responsible Choice tuna dish, and feel good about your decision to use Hy-Vee Select Solid Light Skipjack Tuna. This canned tuna is part of Hy-Vee’s commitment to healthy oceans.
Tropical Curry Responsible Choice Skipjack Tuna Salad
Serves 4 to 6.
All you need:
- 1 (4 oz) container Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- 1 to 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 fresh lime, juiced
- 2 (5 oz each) cans Hy-Vee Responsible Choice Solid Light Skipjack tuna, drained
- 1 mango, cut in medium dice
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1/2 red pepper, cut in small dice
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped Hy-Vee dried pineapple
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mixed greens for serving, optional
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted cashews
- Lime wedges for serving, optional
All you do:
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, curry powder and lime juice. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add the tuna, mango, red onion, red pepper, celery and dried pineapple. Mix with a fork to combine. Add the yogurt mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- To serve, make a bed of greens on each plate. Top with tuna salad. Garnish with cashews and lime wedges.