All you need:
- 1/2 cup Hy-Vee stir fry sauce
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee sriracha sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 (9.4 oz) box frozen vegetable potstickers, thawed
- 8 oz (51-60 count) peeled and deveined Responsible Choice shrimp
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/2″ slices
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups diced green cabbage
All you do:
- In a small bowl, whisk together stir fry sauce and sriracha sauce; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the potstickers and cook until lightly browned on all sides, 3-5 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons water to the pan, cover and cook until the water has evaporated and the potstickers are cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- In same sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sauté for 3-4 minutes; transfer to plate holding potstickers and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and add green onions, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the snap peas, shredded carrot, red pepper, red onion and green cabbage. Sauté vegetables for 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add the stir fry sauce mixture and toss to combine. Return the potstickers and shrimp to the pan and toss with the vegetables.