All you need:
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup small diced peeled cucumber
- 1 tbsp dill weed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (5 oz each) Responsible Choice salmon filets
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
All you do:
- To make cucumber yogurt sauce, combine Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill weed, garlic, celery salt and black pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook salmon, skin side up, for about 4 minutes. Turn the fish over with a spatula, and cook another 3 to 5 minutes until the salmon is opaque and flaky.
- Transfer salmon to plate and top with cucumber yogurt sauce, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese.