For a quick lunch or dinner filled with delicious nutrition, try my Responsible Choice Spicy Tuna Wrap.
Hy-Vee Select Solid Light Skipjack Tuna is caught using the pole and line catch method and is highly selective, catching one fish at a time and producing very little bycatch.
Hy-Vee Select Solid White Albacore Tuna is caught using pole and troll gear, considered to be among the most selective and ocean-friendly methods available for catching tuna. Pole-and-troll-caught fishing also targets younger tuna that have lower levels of mercury than older fish caught on longlines.
Responsible Choice Spicy Tuna Wrap
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 (5 oz each) cans Hy-Vee Select Solid Light Skipjack Tuna or Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves, divided
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red pepper, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers, divided
All you do:
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sriracha, lemon juice and drained until incorporated.
- To assemble the wraps, top each flour tortilla with a piece of lettuce, a slice of cheese, 1/2 cup tuna salad, 1/4 cup red peppers and 1/4 cup cucumbers.
- Fold tortillas over.