All you need:
- 1 (19 oz) pkg frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw Responsible Choice shrimp
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 2 cups baby spinach
All you do:
- Prepare tortellini pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and Responsible Choice shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes, and flip shrimp over.
- Stir in pesto, red peppers and baby spinach and cook 1 to 2 minutes until spinach has wilted and shrimp is cooked thoroughly.
- Toss with prepared pasta and serve warm or cold.