Responsible Choice Belize Shrimp Roll with Fresh Pineapple & Avocado
All you need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp stone ground Dijon mustard
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, sliced on the bias
- 1 stalk celery, small diced
- 1/4 cup small diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup small diced fresh pineapple
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound fully cooked, tail removed Responsible Choice Belize shrimp
- 4 crusty hard rolls, sliced in the center to create a pocket
All you do:
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, cilantro, green onion, celery, red pepper, pineapple, avocado and jalapeno. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in shrimp and season again if necessary.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve in crusty rolls. Serve immediately.