All you need:
4 (3 oz each) cod fillets
1/4 cup Hy-Vee breadcrumbs or crushed Ritz crackers
1/4 cup Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Italian dressing
1 tsp Hy-Vee garlic powder
1 tbsp Hy-Vee lemon juice
Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
Hy-Vee Select olive oil
Hy-Vee Fiesta frozen vegetable blend, prepared
Individual strawberry applesauce cups
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Thaw and wash cod fillets, if frozen. Pat dry on paper towels.
- Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder on a plate, mixing well.
- Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice onto separate plate.
- Working 1 fillet at a time, place a fillet on the plate in the lemon juice, sprinkle with desired amount of kosher salt and black pepper. Turn the fillet over in the lemon juice and sprinkle seasoning on the other side.
- Dredge fillet in the Parmesan mixture, patting it all over fillet to coat.
- Place in an oiled baking dish; repeat with remaining fillets.
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice over fillets and drizzle them lightly with olive oil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes or until they easily flake with a fork and edges are browning (sprinkle more Parmesan on top if desired). Serve with vegetables and applesauce cups.