If you’re gathering with family in honor of Father’s Day, consider this flavorful, easy-to-prepare recipe made using Hy-Vee Responsible Choice shrimp. It’s sure to impress!
All you need:
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaf
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaf
- 1 pound (16-20ct) raw Responsible Choice shrimp, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly crosswise
All you do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano leaf and thyme leaf; stir until evenly combined.
- In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with olive oil. Add spice mix and toss until evenly coated.
- Alternately thread 4 shrimp with 3 lemon slices (folded in half) onto 4 metal skewers (or wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for 20 minutes).
- Grill skewers until shrimp is opaque and lemon is charred, about 4-5 minutes total, flipping once halfway.