All you need:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz Blue Moon beer
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 8 oz raw Responsible Choice shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Steamed rice or quinoa, for serving
All you do:
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add beer and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add honey, sriracha and lemon juice and simmer until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Serve over rice or quinoa, if desired.
Note: If the sauce is not thick enough when the shrimp are cooked, remove the shrimp and simmer the liquid until it coats the back side of a spoon.