When you’re looking for an easy yet delicious option for dinner, don’t count seafood out. This simple Responsible Choice salmon recipe is quick and satisfying.
All you need:
- 4 (5 to 6 oz each) Responsible Choice salmon fillets
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cooked quinoa and vegetables, for serving
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon, skin-side-down, on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through, the internal temperature should reach 145 degrees, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce and mustard in a medium skillet and heat over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from heat and ladle sauce over salmon.
- If desired, serve salmon over a bed of quinoa and a side of vegetables for a wonderful lunch or dinner.