I enjoy using our famous Copper River Salmon filets for this recipe, and pairing it with a quick vegetable stir-fry. This glaze is versatile, so you may cook the fish to your preference.
All you need:
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp corn starch
- ¼ tsp sriracha hot sauce
- Responsible Choice salmon filets
All you do:
- Mix rice vinegar, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, ginger and green onions in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth to a simmer; whisk in hoisin sauce mixture and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in corn starch and continue to whisk until it starts to thicken. Add sriracha and cool.
- Serve over cooked Responsible Choice salmon.
- To bake salmon, bake salmon at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees. To grill salmon, season the salmon with salt and pepper and brush with olive oil. Sear the salmon, flesh side down, over high heat and flip over onto the medium-heat side of the grill to finish cooking. Figure about six minutes per inch of filet or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.