All you need:
- 1 pound Responsible Choice skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp blackening seasoning
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Hy-Vee Bakery hamburger buns, split
- Avocado slices, tomato slices, red onion slices or other desired toppings, for serving
All you do:
- In a food processor, pulse salmon, egg, Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, blackening seasoning and breadcrumbs until salmon is finely chopped. Form into four patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat or cook in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve patties on a bun with toppings of your choice, such as slices of avocado slices, tomato and red onion.