It’s time to fire up the grill! Everyone enjoys a great burger, and this recipe features Responsible Choice salmon transformed into a summertime favorite.
Yield 4 burgers
All you need:
- 1 pound Responsible Choice skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp blackened seasoning
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
All you do:
- In a food processor, pulse salmon, egg, Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, blackened seasoning and breadcrumbs until salmon is finely chopped. Remove and form into four burger patties.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve on a bakery fresh bun with your favorite toppings. Chef favorites include avocado, tomato and red onion.