This recipe features Responsible Choice Alaska crab, while offering a light and refreshing option with bright flavors. It’s a perfect meal that will keep your 2015 resolutions on track.
Responsible Choice Alaska Crab Lettuce Wraps
All you need:
- 1/2 tbsp minced shallot
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound cooked Responsible Choice Alaska crab meat, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 head Bibb lettuce (whole leaves), rinsed and patted dry
All you do:
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together in a bowl.
- Combine crab, avocado, mango, celery, bell pepper and onions in a bowl.
- Pour just enough dressing over the salad to coat lightly. Toss gently.
- Place 2 tablespoons salad onto each lettuce leaf and roll into wraps.