All you need:
- 2 packages whole wheat naan bread (4 pieces)
- 1 cup Hy-Vee roasted garlic Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 1 cup roasted red pepper strips, diced, divided
- 24 Responsible Choice Belize shrimp, shells removed and cut in half down the center
- 1 lemon, cut in half, plus some for serving, optional
- 2 tbsp prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced for garnish, optional
All you do:
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet. Spread 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce on each naan and top each with 1/4 of the Asiago cheese and 1/4 cup roasted pepper. Place 12 halves of Responsible Choice Belize Shrimp on each pizza.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for about 4 minutes, turning as needed.
- While pizza is cooking, place lemons on grill and cook just until slightly charred.
- After the bottom of the pizza is slightly charred, turn the grill off and close the lid just long enough to melt the cheese and finish cooking the shrimp, about 2 minutes.
- To garnish each pizza, top with a drizzle of the grilled lemon and pesto, fresh basil and radish. Serve with extra lemon, if desired.
Chef’s Note: Responsible Choice Belize Shrimp cook very quickly. As soon as they turn pink, they are done. Don’t overcook, or they will be rubbery. To keep the radishes crisp, keep in cold water until ready to use.