All you need:
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4 red snapper fillets, thawed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- dash of hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
All you do:
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat grilling.
- Combine cumin, cayenne, paprika and salt. Season fish with spice mixture and place flesh side down on a well-oiled grill. Grill 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine avocado, tomato, corn, cilantro, red onion, lime juice and hot sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm fish with chilled salsa on top.