Grilling season is here, and there’s nothing more delicious than fresh, Hy-Vee Responsible Choice seafood on the grill. This recipe is great for entertaining or enjoying time with family as you kick off the summer season.
All you need:
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked, Responsible Choice Alaska Snow Crab Leg clusters (available at your Hy-Vee seafood counter)
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
All you do:
- Set the grill for medium-high direct heat. It should be just hot enough to allow you to keep your hand above the grill grate for approximately 3 seconds.
- Arrange crab legs on the grill evenly, shut lid and cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place lemons on grill, flesh side down and char for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside until serving.
- If you are grilling individual legs or clusters of legs, place the thicker portions near the center or hottest part of the grill. The crab legs are already cooked, so you are just warming them throughout.
- Serve crab legs with melted butter and grilled lemon halves.