All you need:
- 1 pound Responsible Choice Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp Tony Chachere seasoning
- 1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tsp peeled and minced ginger
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 cup orange juice
2 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
salt and pepper to taste
All you do:
- Season the shrimp with Tony Chachere seasoning set aside in a bowl.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter. Add olive oil and ginger and mix while on the heat for about 1 minute.
- Add brown sugar and dry mustard; stir and blend well. Add orange juice and zest bring to a simmer.
- Add green onion and shrimp and cook till done, about 5 minutes. Serve over cooked rice or noodles.