All you need:
- 1 pound uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 strips bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 pound raw, peeled, deveined (51 to 60 ct) Responsible Choice shrimp
- ½ cup white wine
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
All you do:
- Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil; add pasta and boil until cooked, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil and fry bacon until crisp-tender. Add the garlic and shallot; sauté until fragrant. Add shrimp and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add white wine and reduce by half. Stir in heavy cream, salt, pepper and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta and peas to the pan and toss until sauce coats all ingredients. Season pasta to taste with salt and pepper and top with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.