All you need:
- 2 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (4 oz each) Copper River salmon filets
All you do:
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, capers, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill or roast Copper River salmon as desired.
- Divide the salmon between 2 plates and serve with Tomato-Cucumber Relish.